1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Alliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hitachi Data Systems (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

I really enjoyed talking to the recruiter. They were professional, asked the right questions, and made me feel comfortable throughout the phone interview. It went very well as I answered the questions correctly, and they told me she would contact me regarding next steps. However, once they contacted the hiring manager, the hiring manager did not want to even talk to me because I have been out of work for 2 years. I believe this is an unfair advantage because like I said, I answered the questions, was very professional, and was just as experienced as the next candidate. I highly recommend companies not to do this There are a lot of talented people out there who have kept up their contacts and experiences, yet they can't catch a break! Please give the unemployed a chance!!! The recruiter said they would get back in touch, but I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• What type of worker would you say you are. Do you liked to be left alone or micro-managed.   2 Answers