Hitachi Data Systems

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Alliance Manager Interview

Santa Clara, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Hitachi Data Systems in June 2011.

Interview Details – I really enjoyed talking to the recruiter. They were professional, asked the right questions, and made me feel comfortable throughout the phone interview. It went very well as I answered the questions correctly, and they told me she would contact me regarding next steps. However, once they contacted the hiring manager, the hiring manager did not want to even talk to me because I have been out of work for 2 years. I believe this is an unfair advantage because like I said, I answered the questions, was very professional, and was just as experienced as the next candidate. I highly recommend companies not to do this There are a lot of talented people out there who have kept up their contacts and experiences, yet they can't catch a break! Please give the unemployed a chance!!! The recruiter said they would get back in touch, but I never heard back.

Interview Question – What type of worker would you say you are. Do you liked to be left alone or micro-managed.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hitachi Data Systems

Worked for Hitachi Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Hitachi Data Systems Videos

Hitachi Data Systems – Why Work for Us?

Hitachi Spirit Hitachi Spirit is what distinguishes us as the employer and partner of choice. It’s more than our foundation, more than a poster on the wall. It’s how we operate every day, how we get things done. It’s… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hitachi Data Systems Alliance Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hitachi Data Systems employees and interview candidates.