Hitachi Data Systems Interview Questions in Waltham, MA

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi Data Systems (Waltham, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

A incredibly detailed interviews from all aspects of engineering organization. Solution architecture group reports to engineering. I've met with rank and file engineers and high level managers. Day interviews, night interviews, group interviews, lunch interviews, all of them. The culture is great within engineering, but apparently engineering is quite disconnected from other organization.

Interview Questions

• Question about details about storage area network deployments and backup implementation at customer sites.   1 Answer

Very difficult to succeed in a sales job when such disconnect exits between sales and marketing and my technical sales-oriented job.