Hitachi ID Systems Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 6, 2014
3 interviews

3.7

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi ID Systems in February 2014.

There was a phone interview first, to check my experience, then there was a test to show my knowledge and my skills, it had 3 parts, it wasn't easy, it was a process that took 3 weeks, but mostly because one of the interviewers was on vacation.

Interview Questions
    • more than a question a test, scripting test, but the time to resolved was pretty generous.   Answer Question
    Juist agree on the salary range.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Hitachi ID Systems in February 2010.

applied online followed by onsite interview

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions.. It was solving problems within a given c++program.   Answer Question

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi ID Systems in April 2012.

The interview process is rather long; it is conducted by two VPs (the one of your department and the one of HR), so getting them both in the same place at the same time is tough (teleconferencing is also used). They are looking to see whether you are the kind of technical person who is very personable, once you get to the in-person interview. The technical test focuses more on your problem-solving process than performance, though getting the major parts of it right is required.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about something you have hacked   View Answer
    Negotiation is resisted. Everyone gets a standard starting wage, and a standard raise for the promotion they promise you within a year. Getting anything beyond this is difficult and complicated.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hitachi ID Systems

Worked for Hitachi ID Systems? Contribute to the Community!