Hitachi ID Systems Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

3.8

Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hitachi ID Systems (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Several stupid technical questions by email, then like 8 very easy questions by phone, then a more difficult test on their ugly office in Montreal. They are not very polite, they don't answer any email after the interview even though I solved everything. They are not professionals, at least they should answer my emails.

Interview Questions

• By email and phone very stupid questions like what's FTP, POST, IIS, etc.   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hitachi ID Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Step 1 was a an email requesting a Phone interview. The conservation covered things like technical skills and experience. The standard questions. After that, a request for a Technical Assessment. This involved the application of specific skills at the office. Also met with a few different people. Then finally the reference check with HR and the offer.

Interview Questions

• Actual questions regarding skill specifics eg. what is the command to create a user on a linux system?   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hitachi ID Systems (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

There was a phone interview first, to check my experience, then there was a test to show my knowledge and my skills, it had 3 parts, it wasn't easy, it was a process that took 3 weeks, but mostly because one of the interviewers was on vacation.

Interview Questions

• more than a question a test, scripting test, but the time to resolved was pretty generous.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Juist agree on the salary range.

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hitachi ID Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process is rather long; it is conducted by two VPs (the one of your department and the one of HR), so getting them both in the same place at the same time is tough (teleconferencing is also used). They are looking to see whether you are the kind of technical person who is very personable, once you get to the in-person interview. The technical test focuses more on your problem-solving process than performance, though getting the major parts of it right is required.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something you have hacked   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is resisted. Everyone gets a standard starting wage, and a standard raise for the promotion they promise you within a year. Getting anything beyond this is difficult and complicated.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hitachi ID Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

applied online followed by onsite interview

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions.. It was solving problems within a given c++program.   Answer Question