Hitachi

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hitachi.

Interview Details – Behavior-based questions

Interview Question – Explain your most difficult project and why   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Personal Assistant Interview

Personal Assistant
Maidenhead, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through a recruitment agency, and was in the interview a week later. The interview was with a lady from the HR department and the two Japanese men I would be working for as PA. The interview was in half English and half Japanese. The discussion was very informal, and I was glad to have made them laugh. Probably one of the best interviews I had in my search.

The downside was that I was their second choice and they kept me for almost 3 weeks while they decided.

Interview Question – What have you done in your previous work that will help you be a good PA?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, the package was already very nice.

Design Officer Interview

Design Officer

Interviewed at Hitachi

Interview Details – The interview is conducted by a HR officer and DP manager. They asked general questions about your final year project, any work experience and what kind of software and language you can use.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Senior Research Assistant Interview

Senior Research Assistant
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi in April 2011.

Interview Details – Poor HR Team with no understanding of the Industry standards for Hiring process based on the type of role and industry.

Negotiation Details – Easy not too difficult.

Mechanical QA/AutoCAD Programmer Interview

Mechanical QA/AutoCAD Programmer
Dammam (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Hitachi in August 2011.

Interview Details – They conduct an interview one on one. Also have a actual checking for the jobs.

Senior Technician Interview

Senior Technician

I applied through other source and interviewed at Hitachi.

Interview Details – Have to know about the main product that we produce,related item with ISO,green procurement and environmental procedure.Basic knowledge on safety and health and factory working environment.

Interview Question – Depend on your job scope....   View Answers (2)

Research Engineer Interview

Research Engineer
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hitachi in May 2011.

Interview Details – email was sent about shortlisting, we were called to head office on specified date. around 50 students were called. a written test was taken to check basics. it was objective type paper and result was declared in 15-20 minutes. candidates who cleared the written test were called for next round of technical interview and hr interview.

Interview Question – engg basics like thermodynamics etc   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – offering same salary as to freshers, inspite of my prior work ex.

Zonal Accounts Manager Interview

Zonal Accounts Manager
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Hitachi in May 2011.

Interview Details – I received call directly from HR deptt of the Company.
I have gone through the official website of the Company particulary
profile, history, products and financials of the Company.

I have done detailed analysis of important functions handled by me
with my current employee along with how to address my strengths,
weaknesses and Salary negotiation guide lines suggested by one
senior job consultant.

Interview Questions

• How you would handle Service sale supervision of the region which was not handled by you till now.   View Answer
  • How would you handle a Business decision taken by your superiors related to Credit control where you were not in agreement.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Offer was initially in the vicinity of mine i.e. my preferred location but after interview I have been
given offer for Head office which could not be accepted due to certain reasons.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Tokyo (Japan)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hitachi in July 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was only for one day and it is very laid back. I went for the first interview and got selected instantly for final interview at the same day. It went well but the only mistake I made was I forgot to turn off my phone. The phone vibrated very LOUD. I failed the interview.

Interview Question – What kind of engineering jobs are you interested in? Why?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi in May 2011.

Interview Details – Firstly, I got an individual interview with the manger I am gonna follow. The first interview questions are general and went through your resume in details. The process was smooth and the manager was nice and friendly.

The second round interview was held by regional managers, they asked me specific questions like how would you comments on recent social media platforms launched?

Interview Question – What is the most difficulty you have faced in your ubiversity life/   Answer Question

Worked for Hitachi? Contribute to the Community!