Hitachi

Updated Nov 14, 2014
Updated Nov 14, 2014

2.7

Software Interview

Decent process for the interview. Prompt response. I felt I was treated positively throughout the process. Got the offer in 2 weeks and was ready to move soon.

Good company to work for.

Entry Level Consultant Interview

This was an on campus interview where the firm had several people running interviews for the whole day. Interview started with casual conversation, senior-consultant conducting the interview was friendly and willing to share his experiences openly. Overall, was a good interview as he really helped me get a sense of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you went above and beyond the expectations of your work.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hitachi.

Behavior-based questions

Non-exempt Salaried Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berea, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berea, KY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hitachi in June 2012.

3 interviews, basic questions for my position. One phone interview, two on-site interviews. Met with my direct supervisor, her manager and the HR manager. The questions were easy and I could tell that I had more experience and a higher skill set than those that interviewed me. If I didn't need a job to keep my family alive, I would have kept looking.

They require a hair follicle drug screening to get hired.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Hitachi in October 2014.

Phone interview with HR recruiter for about 30 minutes on general questions on your experiences and some technical questions followed by 5hours of open book technical practical test on the following domains
    - Windows, IIS and HTML
    - Linux system
    - A code on given objective

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hitachi in October 2014.

First round was of two sections.
    aptitude and technical
    aptitude section had 20 questions from probability, time and work, distance,area and circumferance of triangle etc for 20 mins
    In technical, there were again 20 questions. they were about loaders, linkers, binders,operating systems, few output related questions etc.

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hitachi in July 2014.

I applied through a recruitment agency, and was in the interview a week later. The interview was with a lady from the HR department and the two Japanese men I would be working for as PA. The interview was in half English and half Japanese. The discussion was very informal, and I was glad to have made them laugh. Probably one of the best interviews I had in my search.

The downside was that I was their second choice and they kept me for almost 3 weeks while they decided.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done in your previous work that will help you be a good PA?   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate, the package was already very nice.

Design Officer Interview

The interview is conducted by a HR officer and DP manager. They asked general questions about your final year project, any work experience and what kind of software and language you can use.

Senior Technician Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Hitachi.

Have to know about the main product that we produce,related item with ISO,green procurement and environmental procedure.Basic knowledge on safety and health and factory working environment.

Mechanical QA/AutoCAD Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dammam (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dammam (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Hitachi in August 2011.

They conduct an interview one on one. Also have a actual checking for the jobs.