Hobart

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Marketing Interview

Director of Marketing
Troy, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hobart in March 2010.

Interview Details – Having met specific job requirements related to industry and marketing background, I was interviewed by the external recruiter and recommended for a follow-on interview by Hobart recruitment director for commercial washers. The following week I had a phone interview with the recruitment director. The director was highly organized and knowledgeable about the division, opportunity, and company. I was very impressed with the company's thoughtful but also aggressive approach to employee and business development.

Interview Question – What do you see as the greatest challenges in the washer industry?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hobart? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hobart Director of Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hobart employees and interview candidates.