Hobart

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Marketing Interview

Director of Marketing
Troy, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hobart in March 2010.

Interview Details – Having met specific job requirements related to industry and marketing background, I was interviewed by the external recruiter and recommended for a follow-on interview by Hobart recruitment director for commercial washers. The following week I had a phone interview with the recruitment director. The director was highly organized and knowledgeable about the division, opportunity, and company. I was very impressed with the company's thoughtful but also aggressive approach to employee and business development.

Interview Question – What do you see as the greatest challenges in the washer industry?   View Answer

Windows Server Administrator Interview

Windows Server Administrator
Troy, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hobart in June 2010.

Interview Details – Walking in the environment is casual professional. Training was being conducted inside a room with glass doors. The room where an applicant is directed has low coffee tables making it hard to complete an application. A clipboard needs to be provided. Interviewed with manager and a subordinate. The manager was laid back with over 25 years at the company. The second interviewer had been there less than five years. Neither brought any formalized questions on paper. They are looking for people of integrity, willingness to learn and flexibility.

Interview Question – What was a project that you worked on that had disasterous results?   Answer Question

Worked for Hobart? Contribute to the Community!