Hobby Lobby

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Any Position Interview

Florence, AL

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hobby Lobby in August 2013.

Interview Details – After 3 weeks from returning application in person and hit-n-miss follow-ups with manager, I was called in for interview. Before any consideration for interview, however, I was given a math test in which there were between 15-20 questions. Math test had to be done by hand, no calculator, and within 45 minutes. I was not given an interview because I was not able to complete everything.

Interview Question – I am slow at math and had difficulty with the "how much are these items with these discount %".   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hobby Lobby

Worked for Hobby Lobby? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hobby Lobby Any Position interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hobby Lobby employees and interview candidates.