Hobby Lobby Certified Custom Framer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2014

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Certified Custom Framer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hobby Lobby.

There wasn't much of an interview. I submitted my resume & application & was called to fill out paper work. There is extensive testing that goes along with this position that is required to get & keep your job. There is no raise in pay after acquiring all of the detailed knowledge needed for this position.

Interview Questions
  • The testing is the only thing you really need to do. There were the basic interview questions.   Answer Question
There was no negotiation. I started right away & the pay was non-negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Hobby Lobby

Certified Custom Framer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hobby Lobby.

My interview was in the manager's office. It was a formal interview, but very relaxed. I was asked about previous work experience and things such as what my goals were, where I saw myself in five years and what I felt my biggest accomplishment was. I had to take a math test because everything pricing-wise is still done by hand (no barcode system), and after I passed that, I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't think any of the questions were particularly difficult.   Answer Question
    Not really much of a negotiation.