Hobby Lobby

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hoover, AL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Hobby Lobby.

Interview Details – This was an overall typical interview. In retrospect, I believe, due to the employee turnover the hiring process is easy. The manager seemed to be so busy that the interview was just an inconvenience.

Very Easy Interview

Pensacola, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hobby Lobby in April 2009.

Interview Details – Basic application and math test. No personality profile. No random drug testing which explains why people come to work drunk and high

Interview Question – None! They read from a script! Standard interview. Nothing special   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They start everyone the same across the board

Interviewed at Hobby Lobby

Interview Details – Very short--I was only asked 2-3 questions. I knew someone in the company, so that's how I got the interview.

Interview Question – "Would you be interested in moving to another department if there was a need?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Also very short--it honestly extended into my first few days at the job. I had applied for a cash-handling position, but was made a department manager instead.

Worked for Hobby Lobby? Contribute to the Community!