Hobby Lobby

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hoover, AL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Hobby Lobby.

Interview Details – This was an overall typical interview. In retrospect, I believe, due to the employee turnover the hiring process is easy. The manager seemed to be so busy that the interview was just an inconvenience.

Very Easy Interview

Pensacola, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hobby Lobby in April 2009.

Interview Details – Basic application and math test. No personality profile. No random drug testing which explains why people come to work drunk and high

Interview Question – None! They read from a script! Standard interview. Nothing special   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They start everyone the same across the board

Interviewed at Hobby Lobby

Interview Details – Very short--I was only asked 2-3 questions. I knew someone in the company, so that's how I got the interview.

Interview Question – "Would you be interested in moving to another department if there was a need?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Also very short--it honestly extended into my first few days at the job. I had applied for a cash-handling position, but was made a department manager instead.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hobby Lobby

Worked for Hobby Lobby? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hobby Lobby Department Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hobby Lobby employees and interview candidates.