Hobby Lobby

1.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hobby Lobby.

This was an overall typical interview. In retrospect, I believe, due to the employee turnover the hiring process is easy. The manager seemed to be so busy that the interview was just an inconvenience.

Other Interview Reviews for Hobby Lobby

Department Manager Interview

Very short--I was only asked 2-3 questions. I knew someone in the company, so that's how I got the interview.

Interview Questions
    • "Would you be interested in moving to another department if there was a need?"   Answer Question
    Also very short--it honestly extended into my first few days at the job. I had applied for a cash-handling position, but was made a department manager instead.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hobby Lobby in April 2009.

Basic application and math test. No personality profile. No random drug testing which explains why people come to work drunk and high

Interview Questions
    • None! They read from a script! Standard interview. Nothing special   Answer Question
    They start everyone the same across the board