Hobby Lobby Framer Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mishawaka, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mishawaka, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hobby Lobby in August 2011.

The Interview was easy. There was only one interview, and at the end I was told I got it.

I did have to take and pass a basic math test.

Interview Questions
  • Some of the math I had not done since High School, so it took me a minuet to remember.   Answer Question
You got the job, it's part time, pay starts at $8.50 and hour.

Other Interview Reviews for Hobby Lobby

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hobby Lobby in August 2008.

The application is pretty straightforward. The first time I applied at the store, I called them a couple days later to show my interest. They offered to interview me the next day. The interview was pretty easy and asked straightforward questions as well such as "What would you consider your biggest flaw?"
    The second time I applied for Hobby Lobby they had the same application and interview questions. They gave me an interview right when I turned in my application though. A tip: If you are looking to apply to Hobby Lobby, you have a better chance applying before the holiday season when they need seasonal help. Don't think they'll hire you full time at first either, most of their full time positions fill quickly, and from within the company. If you get hired on as part time don't be surprised. Just know this, you have your foot in the door and the next time a full time spot opens up you could be in line to get it.

Interview Questions
    • The math portion of the interview is the most unexpected questions you will get. Don't worry, they won't not hire you if you aren't good with math. I think it's something silly they do to initiate you to the store.   View Answer
    No negotiation. Hobby Lobby pays well above min. wage and you will get paid the same rate as everyone else.

Framer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hobby Lobby in January 2012.

went well, was nice and hired me on the spot

there is no negotiation at hobby lobby

Framer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hobby Lobby in July 2010.

The interview was very quick. Its a new store here in the Spokane Valley. An ad in the local paper didnt get printed out, so I had found online a blog about Hobby Lobby hiring. A few people showed up, so there was a mis-communication with the intial hiring process. I basically filled out my info and had an interview on the spot and got offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • If there was one thing I could improve about myself or change what would it be?   Answer Question
    The manager offered the position and I took it.