Hobby Lobby Part Time Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.0

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hobby Lobby.

Interview

I had a brief, informal interview with one of the managers. He asked the standard basic questions you would expect to be asked at an interview.I was then asked to take a math test that included questions pertaining to things such as calculating percentages, sales tax ext.

Other Interview Reviews for Hobby Lobby

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hobby Lobby (Prescott, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

The Manager was very bland and monotone. He didn't tell me anything exiting about his company that would make me want to work there. I asked routine questions but I felt like there should have been more enthusiasm on his part. Not just the attitude like "hey its a job and you will be lucky if I decide to hire you". You have to take a math test consisting of 16 question. mostly comprised of percent problems. I missed four, and I'm not sure if that would keep them from hiring someone.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness? What did you like about your last job? What did you dis-like about your last job? I have never believe these questions always give you proper insight to an employees work ethic, but most of the questions are of that nature.   1 Answer

when asked what the minimum and maximum hours for part time I was told 0 - 34. I can not afford to go to work for a company that may occasionally work me zero hours.