Hobby Lobby

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prescott, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prescott, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hobby Lobby in September 2012.

The Manager was very bland and monotone. He didn't tell me anything exiting about his company that would make me want to work there. I asked routine questions but I felt like there should have been more enthusiasm on his part. Not just the attitude like "hey its a job and you will be lucky if I decide to hire you". You have to take a math test consisting of 16 question. mostly comprised of percent problems. I missed four, and I'm not sure if that would keep them from hiring someone.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest weakness? What did you like about your last job? What did you dis-like about your last job? I have never believe these questions always give you proper insight to an employees work ethic, but most of the questions are of that nature.   View Answer

when asked what the minimum and maximum hours for part time I was told 0 - 34. I can not afford to go to work for a company that may occasionally work me zero hours.