Hobby Lobby Sales Clerk Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hobby Lobby (Pensacola, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

The Pensacola, FL store is always posting for new hires and they do offer a pretty competitive and desirable starting rate! So I applied, and asked to speak to whomever was in charge briefly, which I did.

The store manager spoke to me briefly in a way that was a bit condescending and smacked of "You have a brain??? I don't really care, I just want drones." All the while staring at my stomach. I was 5 months pregnant at the time.

Upon further inspection of the employees themselves, I noticed that none of them smiled, made eye contact, or built rapport with customers. This usually means one thing. They are being treated like dirt.

Other Interview Reviews for Hobby Lobby

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hobby Lobby (Victorville, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Done at a motel originally

Interview Questions

• What would you last or current employee say negative or positive about you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation offered $13 an hour then later made part time and got only $9 an hour

SALES CLERK Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hobby Lobby in October 2012.

Interview

New store opening. The interview took place outside where the new store was to open. They asked if I was creative and which department I wanted to work in. They hired as temporary. Very easy interview.

Negotiation

I enjoy it there. I work part time and get along with my fellow co-workers and the managers.

SALES CLERK Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hobby Lobby in January 2010.

Interview

They said that the summer was the "dead season" for the store, even though they had applications out front with a sign saying they were going to hire. I filled out an application and never heard anything back. Apparently the winter months are the best times to apply for this store.

Interview Questions