Hobby Lobby Sales Clerk Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Victorville, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victorville, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Hobby Lobby in March 2012.

Done at a motel originally

Interview Questions
  • What would you last or current employee say negative or positive about you?   Answer Question
No negotiation offered $13 an hour then later made part time and got only $9 an hour

Other Interview Reviews for Hobby Lobby

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pensacola, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Hobby Lobby in May 2012.

The Pensacola, FL store is always posting for new hires and they do offer a pretty competitive and desirable starting rate! So I applied, and asked to speak to whomever was in charge briefly, which I did.

The store manager spoke to me briefly in a way that was a bit condescending and smacked of "You have a brain??? I don't really care, I just want drones." All the while staring at my stomach. I was 5 months pregnant at the time.

Upon further inspection of the employees themselves, I noticed that none of them smiled, made eye contact, or built rapport with customers. This usually means one thing. They are being treated like dirt.

SALES CLERK Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Hobby Lobby in October 2012.

New store opening. The interview took place outside where the new store was to open. They asked if I was creative and which department I wanted to work in. They hired as temporary. Very easy interview.

I enjoy it there. I work part time and get along with my fellow co-workers and the managers.

SALES CLERK Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hobby Lobby in January 2010.

They said that the summer was the "dead season" for the store, even though they had applications out front with a sign saying they were going to hire. I filled out an application and never heard anything back. Apparently the winter months are the best times to apply for this store.

Interview Questions

Worked for Hobby Lobby? Contribute to the Community!