Hobby Lobby Stockman Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

1.6

Stockman Interview

Interview

Spoke with the Store Manager and carried an interview for well over an hour going over history and future desires. Had a fun time talking and really didn't have any major issues come up during the process. We covered the concerns of the business and finished with a math test to qualify me as an applicant.

Interview Questions

• Was $10.00 an hour enough to continue with the interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hobby Lobby

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Mesa, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

Extremely relaxed and informal. Minimal questions and went straight from those questions to filling out the paperwork. They were desperate to hire and I was working the next day. I imagine it will be the same for future hires as well. We have a high turnaround rate so when there's interviews to be done- we need someone as quick as possible.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about Hobby Lobby?   1 Answer

Stockman Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby.

Interview

Applied for position at local store, got a phone call a week later. Was asked about work ethic mainly and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• It appears that so long as you work hard and aren't completely inept that there is a position available   Answer Question

Stockman Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby in October 2011.

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview with the store manager. He asked about previous jobs, and how they could help me in working at Hobby Lobby. After the interview I had a pretty basic math test for things that you would use in the store, percentages and stuff.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous working experience in retail going to help you in working at Hobby Lobby? Different questions about how I would respond in certain situations that could arise.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Elkhart, IN) in December 2009.

Interview

Normal one on one interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Fort Smith, AR) in June 2008.

Interview

Very easy, and straight to the point. Although I had to take a test that consisted of some math,the guy told me they didn't even grade them,he had no clue if he passed or failed when he took it.Got the job and I'm pretty sure I failed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation