Hobby Lobby

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Store Associate Interview

Alexandria, LA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hobby Lobby in October 2013.

Interview Details – I filled out a paper application, turned it in and I called back a week later to follow up with the manager. She was very nice, asked me some questions, then scheduled an interview for the next week. The manager war very nice and polite during the interview. She asked basic questions from an interview packet. Then gave me a paper with about 20 math problems. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages. It was tricky and I had was not given a calculator. I answered all questions right without a calculator.

Interview Question – What would you do if you disagreed with your boss?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, offer made I accepted it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hobby Lobby

Worked for Hobby Lobby? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hobby Lobby Store Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hobby Lobby employees and interview candidates.