Hobby Lobby Store Manager Interview Questions

2.2

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby.

Interview

Detailed interview with recruiter. Typical management questions, background experience questions, a small personality test and a tour of the store

Interview Questions

• Write down the 4 things that you want to improve the most about yourself. (He just had me write on this random piece of paper)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. But if I felt it necessary the recruiter would have, at least dialogued with me, however I do not know if he would have worked with me. In general the offer was fair and reasonable.

Other Interview Reviews for Hobby Lobby

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby in March 2013.

Interview

I first applied on line. Within a couple of days I received an email from the recruiter to set up a phone screen. The recruiter was very forthcoming with information about Hobby Lobby. He asked why I was interested in working for Hobby Lobby and we also walked through my work history. He shared that during the 4rh quarter, a 6 day work week is to be expected and just wanted to ensure I was fully aware of the expectation. He also asked what my salary requirements were.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were unexpected for a phone screen. I didn't continue the hiring process because the salary did not meet my needs. The recruiter was pleasant and stated that if I should ever change my mind, to please contact him.   Answer Question

Salary did not meet my requirements.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Pensacola, FL) in October 2009.

Interview

Recieved phone call from recruiter 1 day after posting my resume. Asked the usual?...... Why Hobby Lobby? Will You relocate>? Said he would call me in a few days for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you scared to wirk long hours?   1 Answer
    • How many hours are you used to working?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby in August 2010.

Interview

The interviewer really seemed more like it was a bother to answer my questions about the company and told me that the managers work very long hours, over 70 per week during the holidays. i was told I would be receiving a call back and never did.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest opportunity at your previous job   Answer Question