Hobby Lobby Store Manager Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Store Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hobby Lobby.

Detailed interview with recruiter. Typical management questions, background experience questions, a small personality test and a tour of the store

Interview Questions
  • Write down the 4 things that you want to improve the most about yourself. (He just had me write on this random piece of paper)   Answer Question
No negotiation. But if I felt it necessary the recruiter would have, at least dialogued with me, however I do not know if he would have worked with me. In general the offer was fair and reasonable.

Other Interview Reviews for Hobby Lobby

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hobby Lobby in March 2013.

I first applied on line. Within a couple of days I received an email from the recruiter to set up a phone screen. The recruiter was very forthcoming with information about Hobby Lobby. He asked why I was interested in working for Hobby Lobby and we also walked through my work history. He shared that during the 4rh quarter, a 6 day work week is to be expected and just wanted to ensure I was fully aware of the expectation. He also asked what my salary requirements were.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were unexpected for a phone screen. I didn't continue the hiring process because the salary did not meet my needs. The recruiter was pleasant and stated that if I should ever change my mind, to please contact him.   Answer Question

Salary did not meet my requirements.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hobby Lobby in October 2009.

Recieved phone call from recruiter 1 day after posting my resume. Asked the usual?...... Why Hobby Lobby? Will You relocate>? Said he would call me in a few days for a one on one interview.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hobby Lobby in August 2010.

The interviewer really seemed more like it was a bother to answer my questions about the company and told me that the managers work very long hours, over 70 per week during the holidays. i was told I would be receiving a call back and never did.

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest opportunity at your previous job   Answer Question