Hobsons

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

EMT Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hobsons in April 2012.

I had two phone interviews, one brief and then a longer follow up one. After that I came in for several face to face interviews. The questions were your average garden variety, nothing you wouldn't expect. I had to make it a point to highlight my accomplishments and experience as the interviewers didn't really seem to know where they were going with the interview. Every interviewer asked me to tell them about myself. I mean really? It's not like this was an entry level job I was applying for. It took several days before I heard anything back. Overall, they have great benefits and the pay is good too. But I will add I wasn't very impressed with the interview process and it wouldn't hurt if they got with the 21st century and brushed up on their communication skills.

Interview Questions