Hogg Robinson Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Sourcing Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group in March 2014.

Interview Details – I saw this job posted online. It instructed you to email your cover letter and resume to the Business Manager. A week later I received a phone call that the Regional VP would be conducting a phone interview with me. The interview lasted about 30 min(s). It gave me a good glimpse of the position. I was told someone would be in touch with me to schedule a face-to-face meeting with the local staff/team. I never received a call or an email.

Interview Question – None too difficult. However, the way they worded this job description and the actual duties of this position were two completely different things.   View Answer

Finance Interview

Finance

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group.

Interview Details – After the first meeting with the recruitment agency I had only 1 round with the General Manager and the Regional Finance Manager. Interview process was fast and well organized. It took 2 hours to discuss my previous experiences. After the interview there was a quick decision and negotiation on the salary and start date. Very quick hiring process.

Interview Question – Not really had difficult or unexpected questions. I got mainly professional questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was negotiable

Worked for Hogg Robinson Group? Contribute to the Community!