Hogg Robinson Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hogg Robinson Group

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I saw this job posted online. It instructed you to email your cover letter and resume to the Business Manager. A week later I received a phone call that the Regional VP would be conducting a phone interview with me. The interview lasted about 30 min(s). It gave me a good glimpse of the position. I was told someone would be in touch with me to schedule a face-to-face meeting with the local staff/team. I never received a call or an email.

Interview Questions

• None too difficult. However, the way they worded this job description and the actual duties of this position were two completely different things.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group.

Interview

After the first meeting with the recruitment agency I had only 1 round with the General Manager and the Regional Finance Manager. Interview process was fast and well organized. It took 2 hours to discuss my previous experiences. After the interview there was a quick decision and negotiation on the salary and start date. Very quick hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Not really had difficult or unexpected questions. I got mainly professional questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group (Auckland (New Zealand)) in June 2014.

Interview

The whole process comprises of following: 1. Technical test 2. Technical round of interview 3. Technical discussion with Technical director 4. HR discussion 5. Background check Technical test has questions about C#, .Net, SQL, Unit testing, Design patterns, ORM tools and basics of UML. Technical round of interview is usually with the hiring manager and a team member (lead). The interview is around your experience and skills mentioned in your resume. There are couple of simple puzzles or coding problems to solve. The background check process is very long and thorough, usually takes about 1 month. Company does not make you the final offer until the background check is complete.

Interview Questions

• Rate yourself on different technologies used in the company from 1 to 10   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate the offer as such.

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at Hogg Robinson Group in January 2010.

Interview

I applied through online. I first get the invitation for interview through email then I was interview by two different HR's. mostly behavioural questions...you know the usual stuff. It took them only 3 days to get back to me and gave a job offer.