Hold Brothers

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Hold Brothers.

Interview Details – The process was very slow. CEO was over an two hours late for the interview. He never stopped typing on his laptop during the entire interview. The HR recruiter had warned me about this but I never done an interview where the person doing teh interview never looks you in the eye.

Interview Question – What were you SAT scores?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As slow as the interview.

Trader Interview

Trader
Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hold Brothers in January 2008.

Interview Details – Process was flexible, a very basic interview. Was unable to meet with one of the partners in person, so I spoke with him over the phone instead. Easy going and laid back.

Interview Question – How has your athletic background prepared you for working with us?   Answer Question

Trader Interview

Trader
Chennai (India)

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Hold Brothers in June 2008.

Interview Details – For recruiting someone directly as a Trader (and not trainee trader) they just focus on his sincerity and dedication. The skills set for recruiting a experienced trader is already proved by his past PnL nos. It's more of formality to ascertain whether the individual personality type fits in the office.

Interview Question – What was your worst drawdown at previous firm   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They were hard to negotiate. I'd suggest someone to nag while remaining polite to negotiate

Worked for Hold Brothers? Contribute to the Community!