Holiday Retirement

Relevance Date Difficulty

Community Manager Interview

Community Manager
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Holiday Retirement in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process is fairly quick. Online interview, phone interview, face to face interview and then training all in three weeks. Holiday will spend lots of money on you for transportation, lodging, rental car, and food. The training does not tell you a true picture of what to expect when at community.

Interview Question – Do you like to work with seniors?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. They will be hiring for a specific location an all the pay is predetermined. They will not tell you where you will be working so after training you may have to move and they give you one week to pack and move into the community.

Co-manger Interview

Co-manger
Bakersfield, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Holiday Retirement.

Interview Details – Came in - passed background check - offered job

Administrative Position Interview

Administrative Position
Lake Oswego, OR

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Holiday Retirement in July 2011.

Interview Details – Awesome recruiter, Jessica. She has excellent follow through and called when she said she would and provided me with interview feedback

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Holiday   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They offered I accepted

Co Manager Interview

Co Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Holiday Retirement.

Interview Details – Begin with recruiter at the home office for a phone interview. Meet with a recruiter in person. Phone interview with a regional director. Offer from recruiter (or not)

Interview Question – There weren't any   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There isn't much of one

Co-Manager Interview

Co-Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Holiday Retirement in December 2010.

Interview Details – TYPICAL OF A RECRUITER WHO .. HAS NEVER DONE THE JOB

Negotiation Details – No negotiation .. just an offer for employment.... no input as to What area you choose.

Regonal Sales Leader Interview

Regonal Sales Leader

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Holiday Retirement in November 2013.

Interview Details – Very long and drawn out process (6 weeks total).

Interview Question – I did not find any of the interview questions to be difficult. They use mostly situational based questions so they can determine how you would respond in a real life setting   Answer Question

Co-Manager Interview

Co-Manager
Palatine, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Holiday Retirement in November 2013.

Interview Details – Had the phone interview. Which went well. Were told to go to the nearest community to get a feel for it. Recruiter emailed next day, she was very rude and unprofessional.
After explaining, flew us to Chicago for face to face interview. She had openin, since we were the only couple that could start within 2 weeks. Were told she would email the regional manager Thursday to call us Friday. That was a week ago. Received another rude email.
That lady was very unprofessional.

Interview Question – None. All she did was talk about herself.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager
Twin Falls, ID

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Holiday Retirement in February 2012.

Interview Details – they lied all the way through

Negotiation Details – stupid. it was just a show

Community Manager Interview

Community Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Holiday Retirement in October 2009.

Interview Details – My husband and I were interviewed by a wonderful carng couple that were community managers/trainers. They asked many qustions regarding our work background and how it might apply to the retirement home industry. It was not a high pressured interview. We also interviewed with the regional manager about a week later. Again not a high presure interview. Its been a few years since so I don't recall exact dioloque

Interview Question – I don't recall   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no, we were told that everyone starts out at the same yearly amount but when we were promoted to Manager it would go up.

Food Server Interview

Food Server

Interviewed at Holiday Retirement

Interview Details – I was called in for an interview. Then I had to watch a video

Interviews for Top Jobs at Holiday Retirement