Holiday Retirement

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Leader Interview

Sales Leader
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Holiday Retirement in November 2012.

Interview Details – Was called in for a first interview tat took just over an hour, my second interview followed a week later and I was offered the position. I was sent to a community to train for a week then went to to the Dallas training center for an additional week. Following he training in Dallas I was told that I would move forward and take the position in the community, two people I trained with we're asked to resign as hey just did not fit the company mold.

Interview Question – All the questions where pretty basic, the most challenging was why Holiday ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes there was some negation room.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Leader Interview

Sales Leader

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Holiday Retirement.

Interview Details – Completely awful. Misquoted salary by $10,000. Lost my computer, gave my phone wrong area code, never fully trained.

Interview Question – Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – unpleasant

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Holiday Retirement

Worked for Holiday Retirement? Contribute to the Community!

Holiday Retirement Videos

Holiday Retirement – Why Work for Us?

​​A pioneer then, a leader now​​ When we founded Holiday Retirement in 1971, we set out to create an independent retirement lifestyle unlike anything seniors had ever experienced before -- cheerful communities filled… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Holiday Retirement Sales Leader interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Holiday Retirement employees and interview candidates.