Holland Residential

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Property Manager Interview

Property Manager

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Holland Residential in July 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with multiple people at all different levels in all different business groups. Very thorough process for a mutually beneficial decision. Internal processes and policies explained very well.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult or unexpected. Process oriented questions and examples of experience.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Holland Residential.

Interview Details – The hiring interview process was extremely easy. I received a phone call went in for my 1st interview that next monday, had to do the two follow up interviews over the next few days, then was offered the job. I was interview at 3 different properties so I was able to see how the offices were and what people were like.

Interview Question – Nothing too out of the oridinary   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and interviewed at Holland Residential.

Interview Details – Apply online, Interview with Property Manager then Regional Manager. Offer comes via email and when you accept, you go back to the property and fill out paperwork then they immediately send you for your drug test. Then you have to wait 2 weeks until your start date. They will start you on a tues which will be your day off the following week so expect to work 7 days in a row the first week.

Interview Question – They of a resident challenge have you had and how you overcame it and they ask you how you would market the property, what you think the demographics of that property are.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They offer what they offer and what they offer depends on how much they have in the budget.

Sales Manager Trainee Interview

Sales Manager Trainee
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Holland Residential in April 2011.

Interview Details – My interviews took place all in one day which I believe was unusual. I met with a Property Manager who then passed me on to two Regional Managers. One of them briefly introduced me to a Vice President. I then went to another location and met a second Property Manager.

I received an offer three days later, which I accepted. The background check took two weeks which was not unusual at this company.

Interview Question – I was asked how I could improve their business.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. The compensation was a guaranteed hourly salary plus commissions.

Worked for Holland Residential? Contribute to the Community!