Holland Residential

Updated Jul 15, 2014
Updated Jul 15, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Holland Residential

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Holland Residential.

The hiring interview process was extremely easy. I received a phone call went in for my 1st interview that next monday, had to do the two follow up interviews over the next few days, then was offered the job. I was interview at 3 different properties so I was able to see how the offices were and what people were like.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Holland Residential.

Apply online, Interview with Property Manager then Regional Manager. Offer comes via email and when you accept, you go back to the property and fill out paperwork then they immediately send you for your drug test. Then you have to wait 2 weeks until your start date. They will start you on a tues which will be your day off the following week so expect to work 7 days in a row the first week.

Interview Questions
    • They of a resident challenge have you had and how you overcame it and they ask you how you would market the property, what you think the demographics of that property are.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They offer what they offer and what they offer depends on how much they have in the budget.

Property Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Holland Residential in July 2012.

Interviewed with multiple people at all different levels in all different business groups. Very thorough process for a mutually beneficial decision. Internal processes and policies explained very well.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult or unexpected. Process oriented questions and examples of experience.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Holland Residential in April 2011.

My interviews took place all in one day which I believe was unusual. I met with a Property Manager who then passed me on to two Regional Managers. One of them briefly introduced me to a Vice President. I then went to another location and met a second Property Manager.

I received an offer three days later, which I accepted. The background check took two weeks which was not unusual at this company.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I could improve their business.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. The compensation was a guaranteed hourly salary plus commissions.