Holland & Knight Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Holland & Knight

Senior Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Holland & Knight (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Business manager did not want to interview me. I was making the move with my assigned attorney. When we met, she was in jogging clothing. No testing. We discussed my assigned attorney in a friendly manner - not a "tell me about what you do" type inquiries.

Senior Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Holland & Knight (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It's the first time I have ever asked what the dress code is in an interview. I was met by the Business Manager who was wearing a jogging suit. She laughed at my salary requirements. My salary requirements were based on the differences between where I was and H&K. Although, I will respond "Yes" to the offer question, it was quite the fight - my atty had to get involved because he needed me and I was not about to take a cut in pay.

Interview Questions

• No questions, no testing, no anything. If she likes you, you're in; if not, you're not.   1 Answer

Negotiation

A total utter nightmare. She wrote a 2-page memo the powers (copy in my file) making a case for why I should not be hired at my rate. I understand that - but then don't hire me or get over it - don't make my life miserable for the next 9 years.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Holland & Knight (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Met with three partners and two associates.They take you to lunch, the partners make the decisions, the associates are there to answer questions and make you feel at ease. No trick questions.Very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Questions focused on law school experiences and work experiences. Lots of focus on publications, law review, etc. a few questions on hobbies and personal interests.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Holland & Knight.

Interview

Very thorough with many stages. stages1, stages2,stages3, stage4
    Just be prepared and all will be well
    Relax and prepare

Interview Questions

i had already got another better offer