Holland & Knight

Very Easy Interview

Senior Legal Secretary Interview

Senior Legal Secretary
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Holland & Knight.

Interview Details – It's the first time I have ever asked what the dress code is in an interview. I was met by the Business Manager who was wearing a jogging suit. She laughed at my salary requirements. My salary requirements were based on the differences between where I was and H&K. Although, I will respond "Yes" to the offer question, it was quite the fight - my atty had to get involved because he needed me and I was not about to take a cut in pay.

Interview Question – No questions, no testing, no anything. If she likes you, you're in; if not, you're not.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A total utter nightmare. She wrote a 2-page memo the powers (copy in my file) making a case for why I should not be hired at my rate. I understand that - but then don't hire me or get over it - don't make my life miserable for the next 9 years.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Holland & Knight.

Interview Details – Very thorough with many stages. stages1, stages2,stages3, stage4
Just be prepared and all will be well
Relax and prepare

Interview Question – Do you have any question for us   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – i had already got another better offer

Worked for Holland & Knight? Contribute to the Community!