Hollister Co. Floor Model Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hollister Co. (New York, NY).

Interview

They ask you about why Hollister is a great brand and give you a personality quiz. It's a very short process and you can tell who's going to get hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hollister Co.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hollister Co. in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for a group interview about 4 days later. We waited about 10 or so minutes to be interviewed by a manager who then had taken us to a quiet place to interview. Our interview was fun! Most of it was an overview of the job and its responsibilities and the manager explaining most of what we need to know about it.

Floor Model Interview

Interview

Typical group interview with no actual substance. Look good for the part, doesn't mean you need to wear their clothing but you need to wear cute clothes. Just have a sense of humor and an outgoing personality. They'll take anyone.

Interview Questions

• What's the best quality about yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hollister Co. (Langhorne, PA).

Interview

It was relatively easy... lots of questions about the image that Hollister has and how you can fit into it. Personal questions too (what're your hobbies, personal style, etc.) They're basically looking for the "popular kid: type of person. You can lie and say you like to play sports and you're a team player and you're in.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time?   1 Answer

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

Normal interview questions. Group interview. Pretty basic. You just need to have that peppy personality with that beachy look and you're a shoe-in for the job. The most difficult thing is trying to be the "most peppy" in a group interview or trying not to have the same answer as other people, but just try to answer the questions first without looking super eager.

Interview Questions

• What's your best quality? How would your friends describe you? What's your worst quality?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hollister Co. (Orange, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Went in for a group interview with myself and three other people. Interview was pretty easy and laid back. They told us they'll let us know within a week but I got a call three days later. Although I didn't get the model position, they offered me the impact position. All I had to do was do another application but for the impact position and I didn't have to go to another interview! just wait for a call for orientation :-)

Interview Questions

• how is different backgrounds important at school, work, or home?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hollister Co. (Century City, CA).

Interview

They called you in for a group interview which usually takes place at the store location. I recommend wearing their clothing, usually a business casual. Usually it's with a group of others who are applying for the same position.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

They conducted interviews every Tuesday and Friday at 4. It is a group interview which was definitely intimating at first because that was my first time doing a group one. The group interview was definitely competitive but I looked up all the answers ahead of time so I knew exactly what was expected and how I was going to answer. Most of the group I interviewed with did not get hired, there was about 10 of us. Only myself and one other boy got hired, the only two wearing hollister clothing might I add.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of when you hear the word diversity? What do you say to customers as they walk in? How would you describe yourself in three words?   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

Group interview. It was easy. Just generic questions about who you are and why you think you're a good fit for the company. If you're not attractive, you can forget even being asked a question.

Interview Questions

• What animal best describes you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No such thing as negotiating in retail.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hollister Co. (Beaumont, TX).

Interview

Group interview, that was run by a manager called pretty quickly after the interview to confirm job. Overall easy questions and relaxed environment. Seemed like they just wanted to make sure you could interact with people well.