Hollister Co. Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hollister Co. (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

They have you wait in the lounge area with a group of other people being interviewed. They ask everyone the same questions and you can hear the other people's answers because you get interviewed together. It's hard because you can't have the same answer as someone else and you can't make your answer too long or they get bored and stop listening. You should wear Hollister clothing and light beach makeup.

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

It's a group interview, they don't tell you that beforehand. No one showed up for my group interview so I had a one on one session. It was in two chairs in the back lobby, so not very professional even when they have a backroom.

Interview Questions

• What do you want work for Hollister? What's the image Hollister give off? Describe yourself in three words?   Answer Question

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hollister Co. (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Overall the interview is a pretty easy process it is a group interview with the models and impact staff. Make sure to wear Hollister clothes or a style similar to the interview. Make sure to wear really natural make up if you are a female. They like outgoing/friendly individuals who fit into there particular style.

Interview Questions

• Asked about diversity in a workplace, and mainly just general questions about your self.   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Interview

Typical group interview with no actual substance. Look good for the part, doesn't mean you need to wear their clothing but you need to wear cute clothes. Just have a sense of humor and an outgoing personality. They'll take anyone.

Interview Questions

• What's the best quality about yourself?   1 Answer

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Interview

The process is pretty easy, you just apply online and basically go to any group interview. The interview is very laid back and chill. There is usually about 4-8 people in a group interview, there were 8 when i went. I was very nervous because it was my first interview but when i got there it was very easy the manager only asked me two questions and i answered them as confident as possible. Make sure when you go there be nice and friendly to other interviewees socialize with them, be confident but not over confident & at the end of the interview make sure to ask the manager a question so it seems like your interested.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hollister Co. (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was extreme easy and fun. There were about 7 people there and we all seemed to get along quite well. The interviewer was really sweet and I can't wait to work with her.

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hollister Co. (Langhorne, PA).

Interview

It was relatively easy... lots of questions about the image that Hollister has and how you can fit into it. Personal questions too (what're your hobbies, personal style, etc.) They're basically looking for the "popular kid: type of person. You can lie and say you like to play sports and you're a team player and you're in.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time?   1 Answer

Brand Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

I came in the store and told one of the workers I was there for an interview. they had me sign in and wait for the manager. the manager came and took me some chairs outside the store and we just had a real chill interview. no pressure at all, so easy going

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hollister Co. in June 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview and two assistant managers interviewed us. They said we would hear back within a week if we got the position. The interview was only about 15 minutes long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hollister Co. (Boise, ID) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, went to the hollister store on the day that my interview was (friday at 4pm). I got there 10 mins early and told an employee that i was here for an interview. The employee took me to the manager and the manager asked what my name was and what job i was apply for. I asnwered and then she had me sit in a chair and told me to wait for the 4-6 other people who were suppose to show up. i wait 15 and nobody showed up. Then the manager came and took me to a table outside of the store. We sat down, she handed me her clipboard that had a sign in sheet on it and told me to sign it (basically just stating that i showed up for the interview. Then she talked a little bit about herself and a fun fact about her then asked me to do the same. Then she asked me 4 interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends and family describe your personality and what do you think are the strongest qualities of your personality?   Answer Question
    • What makes Hollister different from other brands?   Answer Question
    • why do you think you'll become successful with this company?   Answer Question
    • why is it important to have variety/diversity within school. workplace. etc. And give an example.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is not really any negotiation. I was interviewed on Friday and got a called monday at noon saying that i got the job