Hollister Co. Model Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2015
Updated Mar 10, 2015

1.7

Model Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hollister Co..

I applied to Hollister and that week went for the group interview. Then we watched an orientation video. A few days later I got a call that I was hired. Very Simple.

Interview Questions
  • Easy interview. It's a group so answer some questions first. What does diversity mean to you?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hollister Co.

Model Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hollister Co..

I heard that Hollister was always hiring so I decided to walk in and ask if I can apply for the job. The manager gave me an application info card so that I can use it to apply online. He told me there were always group interviews on tuesdays and fridays. I scheduled my interview on a tuesday. I arrived 10 minutes early, met a manager in training, signed a log sheet, and she then told me to wait in the lobby with the rest of the interviewee's - two other girls. While we all waited to be interviewed, I tried to start the conversation because I heard that the managers usually hire people who were sociable. Once the manager showed up, she asked us to follow her to the front of the store since there wasn't an "actual place to interview people". She asked us about 5 simple questions and said then said we would be contacted within a week if they wanted to hire us. I think I did pretty well since I did some research on the questions Hollister asked in previous interviews. I would say the overall interview experience was pretty laid back and that's saying a lot since I was really nervous going in.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you be a good addition to the Hollister team?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe the style of Hollister/How is it different from other stores?   Answer Question
    • What does diversity mean to you and how does it apply to the workplace?   Answer Question
    • How would family and friends describe you?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe yourself?   Answer Question

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hollister Co..

It was very casual...we met inside the Hollister and the manager took us to the food court to ask us our interview...the manager was really chill and he talked to us about himself and the store
    I don't know my outcome yet so I'm going to put no offer

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hollister Co..

It was a group interview. Very quick, only got asked 3 simple questions. Very laid back. Not stressful. The manager didn't expect very thorough answers. I dressed as if I worked there. Wore Hollister clothes. Be friendly and outgoing to the other people being interviewed. That's mainly what the manager interviewing you wants to see.

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hollister Co..

Process took 1 week. I filled out an online application and picked a day to come in for a group interview. The interview was me and four other girls. I wore jeans, a hollister tank, hollister cardigan and flip flops. Dress how you would if you worked there. They wanna see that you're laid back and chill but also friendly and outgoing. Don't act nervous just be calm and normal and smile a lot. Super easy interview with only like three questions. They ask you to talk about yourself, explain a time when you had to work in a group and someone was being difficult and what you did to resolve the issue. I got a call exactly a week later offering me the model position.

Interview Questions
    • What does diversity mean to you and is it important in the work place?   Answer Question

Model Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview was a group interview which lasted only 20 minutes or so. The questions were very simple questions and it didn't seem that the manager was expecting any elaborate answers.

Model Interview

Dress in HCo Clothing or Clothing like ones found at Hollister. Be relaxed and yourself and do not try to hard. Usually it is a group interview so try not to steal other people's answers but you can work off of answers if need be.

Interview Questions
    • What make the Hollister brand different from other competitors?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hollister Co. in September 2014.

I applied online. It was a group interview of only me and another girl. I thought I aced every questions and answers their shallow questions well. I was dressed the part as i shop there very often. The other candidate's hair was a mess and she wasn't well kept. So I thought I'd have a better shot. The interview made great contact but had no personality. She may have been a robot. Anyway they went over the look policy and everything, afterwards and that was it. "we'll give you a call in a week" lies beyond lies. I don't think they even hire people to be honest, no one is ever working the floor at this location, not even greeters.

Model Interview

You can just go online and fill out the application online and they will typically contact you within the week. They will interview you with a group and judge your style and look to see if you fit within the group. They will also judge you on your interaction within the group of interviewees. They also want to know that you are somewhat reliable and dependable to meet shift requirements. Not that hard to get hired

Interview Questions
    • I didn't really struggle with a question, but some people struggled with the personal definition of diversity.   Answer Question

Model Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hollister Co..

Applied instore and went to the interview date that I picked. We did a casual group interview of 4 people. It was easy and just asked questions about yourself and what you think of the clothes, got a call back in about a week asking me to come in for orientation.

No negotiation