Hollister Co. Model Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2014

1.7

88 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Model Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hollister Co..

Process took 1 week. I filled out an online application and picked a day to come in for a group interview. The interview was me and four other girls. I wore jeans, a hollister tank, hollister cardigan and flip flops. Dress how you would if you worked there. They wanna see that you're laid back and chill but also friendly and outgoing. Don't act nervous just be calm and normal and smile a lot. Super easy interview with only like three questions. They ask you to talk about yourself, explain a time when you had to work in a group and someone was being difficult and what you did to resolve the issue. I got a call exactly a week later offering me the model position.

Interview Questions
  • What does diversity mean to you and is it important in the work place?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hollister Co.

Model Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview was a group interview which lasted only 20 minutes or so. The questions were very simple questions and it didn't seem that the manager was expecting any elaborate answers.

Model Interview

Dress in HCo Clothing or Clothing like ones found at Hollister. Be relaxed and yourself and do not try to hard. Usually it is a group interview so try not to steal other people's answers but you can work off of answers if need be.

Interview Questions
    • What make the Hollister brand different from other competitors?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aventura, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aventura, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hollister Co. in September 2014.

I applied online. It was a group interview of only me and another girl. I thought I aced every questions and answers their shallow questions well. I was dressed the part as i shop there very often. The other candidate's hair was a mess and she wasn't well kept. So I thought I'd have a better shot. The interview made great contact but had no personality. She may have been a robot. Anyway they went over the look policy and everything, afterwards and that was it. "we'll give you a call in a week" lies beyond lies. I don't think they even hire people to be honest, no one is ever working the floor at this location, not even greeters.

Model Interview

You can just go online and fill out the application online and they will typically contact you within the week. They will interview you with a group and judge your style and look to see if you fit within the group. They will also judge you on your interaction within the group of interviewees. They also want to know that you are somewhat reliable and dependable to meet shift requirements. Not that hard to get hired

Interview Questions
    • I didn't really struggle with a question, but some people struggled with the personal definition of diversity.   Answer Question

Model Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hollister Co..

Applied instore and went to the interview date that I picked. We did a casual group interview of 4 people. It was easy and just asked questions about yourself and what you think of the clothes, got a call back in about a week asking me to come in for orientation.

No negotiation

Model Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hollister Co..

Can apply in-store or online. Easy, laid-back group interview. Dress like you work there, follow the "look policy". Be yourself. Don't act like you rehearsed your answers and don't be stiff. As long as you're friendly and outgoing, you'll have a good shot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hollister Co. in July 2014.

I went in Hollister and asked if they were hiring, they said yes and filled out a form with a password to apply online. I went home and filled out the app and scheduled an interview. I interviewed yesterday, they basically asked about diversity and how my friends would describe me and how I see hollister as a company. Very laid back. I was actually the only one interviewing at the time but I still felt very relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • What is diversity and is it important in the work place?   Answer Question
    I'm not sure. I will find out when I go in to fill out apps tomorrow

Model Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Hollister Co..

I filled out the application online and came in for my interview. It was a group interview which was super easy and just asked basic questions about yourself and why you want to work there. The manager was super nice and friendly and easy to talk to. They called me back within a few days and hired me.

Model Interview

Had to go to the store in person to ask if they were hiring to get online access code to the application. Got a card with website and access code. Went online and filled out the application, took a couple times as it had around a half hour time out. At the very end it offered dates for interviews. For the interview it was very casual, it flowed like a conversation.