Hollister Incorporated

2.9

Level II Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuarts Draft, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuarts Draft, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated in March 2014.

Temp worker for 15 months got call for phone interview that was canceled and asked to come in and do everything in one day paperwork,testing taking 4 hrs. Got to computer tests which were timed with computer not working at times failed test was told not able to hire lady in hr not at all helpful and very unfriendly

Interview Questions
    • Need all phone -numbers for last 10 yrs. Of employment   View Answer

Clinical Nurse Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated.

Recruiter screening, followed by HR screening call. In-person interview with hiring manager, second interview with hiring manager and future colleague. Personality test on-line. Interviews at corporate with Psychologist, Marketing Manager, HR, Clinical Marketing Manager, National Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you disagreed with a supervisor and won.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

This was from a few months back. It was a pleasant interview with typical questions regarding the position. They basically want to see how well you react adverse situations and your ability to deal with customers in a friendly manner. After applying online, I was offered a phone interview the next day. Then I was offered first round of in-person interviews. Then it's followed by a second and third round. The first round involved three people that came in one at a time to interview you.

Interview Questions
    • Out of any of your work history, what was the most difficult moment?   Answer Question

NPD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated.

Apply online and wait for at least a month. Human resources will email you and have you schedule a phone interview with him/her. They will ask you about salary and salary requirements. If they like you, you will be invited for a phone interview with the hiring manager. If that goes well, they'll invite you to a face to face with human resources, the hiring manager and select colleagues. If you do well, you'll then have another face to face with upper manager (directors and VP level.) You pretty much have to follow up with an email or phone call to figure out when/if there is a next step.

Treasury Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated in March 2012.

Sought Hollister through a career services website, interview process was very lax with 3 interviewers. They came to my campus to interview only 6 people for 3 positions. Make sure to have a general idea of which position you are most interested but also indicate that you are flexible. Show great enthusiasm, they want to see that you're easy to work with.

Interview Questions
    • General behavior questions: Run me through your resume, talk to me about leadership experiences, times of crisis, ambiguity.   Answer Question

Learning and Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated in November 2009.

I was contacted by the reruiter for a phone interview, and had a one hour long discussion with them about the role. I was assured that the recruiter would reach back to me with follow-up info within a few weeks. I contact recruiter prior to the end of that period and never did hear back from them. Upon looking into the company further and talking to a former employee, they described the company as a "stepping back into the work place of the 1950's, with homogenous male leadership, little diversity, no workplace flexibility and females required to wear dresses skirts and panty hose. I ran shrieking in the opposite direction.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you want to be remembered when you die.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated in May 2010.

I applied online and was contacted a few weeks later by a recruiter by e-mail. We scheduled a phone interview. She called and asked very straightforward interview questions. What do you know about Hollister? How did you find out about us? Where do you see yourself in five years? After the phone interview there was an in person interview and I met a few people from in the department I'd be working in. It was great to interact with them. They didn't ask a lot of "interview" questions but more just about the position and my background. Later that afternoon I was contacted and offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked with someone that was hard to get along with? What did you do in that situation?   Answer Question

Controls Engineer Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated in April 2010.

Phone interview with HR, then phone interview with Hiring Manager, then on-site interview with several interviewers.

General Occupation Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated in May 2009.

why would you like to work here?