Hollister Incorporated Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2015

Clinical Educator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated.

Interview

Many interviews. Interviews were fairly easy.
    Was a final candidate &
    Was invited to corporate and requested to take a particular "test" and speak with in house therapist.
    Apparently I failed. I was expecting a call congratulating me from my recruiter, but instead was told that they would not be extending an offer to me. My recruiter was shocked.
    Odd company.

Senior Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hollister Incorporated.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and was contacted by email within a week by the recruiter for a phone interview. The interview was your basic phone screen, and the recruiter told me to expect to hear back in a week if the hiring manager would like to set up a phone interview with me. Never heard back. Sent 2 follow up emails to the recruiter. Nothing. Very disappointed in the lack of professionalism of the recruiter, which made me realize this probably isn't the type of company I would want to work for anyway.

Interview Questions

• the basic, "discuss your experiences"   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated (Libertyville, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR for the initial screening. Second phone interview with the hiring manager. An all day on-site interview with the hiring manager, department VP, potential co-workers, and other departments that I would work with. After the all-day onsite interview the HR person wanted to schedule another phone interview with the hiring manager before making a decision.

Interview Questions

• All the interview questions were pretty standard. I was asked questions about my resume and past experience. How I've handled difficult situations and co-workers.   Answer Question

Level II Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuarts Draft, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated (Stuarts Draft, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Temp worker for 15 months got call for phone interview that was canceled and asked to come in and do everything in one day paperwork,testing taking 4 hrs. Got to computer tests which were timed with computer not working at times failed test was told not able to hire lady in hr not at all helpful and very unfriendly

Interview Questions

• Need all phone -numbers for last 10 yrs. Of employment   1 Answer

Clinical Nurse Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated (Libertyville, IL).

Interview

Recruiter screening, followed by HR screening call. In-person interview with hiring manager, second interview with hiring manager and future colleague. Personality test on-line. Interviews at corporate with Psychologist, Marketing Manager, HR, Clinical Marketing Manager, National Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you disagreed with a supervisor and won.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

This was from a few months back. It was a pleasant interview with typical questions regarding the position. They basically want to see how well you react adverse situations and your ability to deal with customers in a friendly manner. After applying online, I was offered a phone interview the next day. Then I was offered first round of in-person interviews. Then it's followed by a second and third round. The first round involved three people that came in one at a time to interview you.

Interview Questions

• Out of any of your work history, what was the most difficult moment?   Answer Question

NPD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated (Libertyville, IL).

Interview

Apply online and wait for at least a month. Human resources will email you and have you schedule a phone interview with him/her. They will ask you about salary and salary requirements. If they like you, you will be invited for a phone interview with the hiring manager. If that goes well, they'll invite you to a face to face with human resources, the hiring manager and select colleagues. If you do well, you'll then have another face to face with upper manager (directors and VP level.) You pretty much have to follow up with an email or phone call to figure out when/if there is a next step.

Treasury Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated (Bloomington, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

Sought Hollister through a career services website, interview process was very lax with 3 interviewers. They came to my campus to interview only 6 people for 3 positions. Make sure to have a general idea of which position you are most interested but also indicate that you are flexible. Show great enthusiasm, they want to see that you're easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• General behavior questions: Run me through your resume, talk to me about leadership experiences, times of crisis, ambiguity.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Learning and Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated (Vernon Hills, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by the reruiter for a phone interview, and had a one hour long discussion with them about the role. I was assured that the recruiter would reach back to me with follow-up info within a few weeks. I contact recruiter prior to the end of that period and never did hear back from them. Upon looking into the company further and talking to a former employee, they described the company as a "stepping back into the work place of the 1950's, with homogenous male leadership, little diversity, no workplace flexibility and females required to wear dresses skirts and panty hose. I ran shrieking in the opposite direction.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you want to be remembered when you die.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utrecht (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Hollister Incorporated (Utrecht (Netherlands)).

Interview

The first interview was with 2 persons. During the interview a third was asked to join. The first two were one direct collegue and the other was the office manager.
    They asked many work related and personal questions.
    The third person was the director at that time.
    This was a job agent temporary job in replacement of an employee.
    They told me the wanted to make the customer service more commercial.

Interview Questions

• many work and privat related questions   1 Answer