Hollywood Markets

Relevance Date Difficulty

Meat Counter Clerk Interview

Meat Counter Clerk
Royal Oak, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hollywood Markets in September 2010.

Interview Details – Hired on the spot, no interview

Interview Question – Are you going to school?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I was told I could be put on the schedule the next day.

Deli Clerk Interview

Deli Clerk
Rochester Hills, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Hollywood Markets in September 2012.

Interview Details – Easy interview. Walked in with application, manager took me back right away to interview, just asked basic questions. I did know someone else who worked there, or else I'm not sure I would have been able to see the manager right away. But they are often desperate to hire due to hire turnover, especially in certain departments. So if for some reason you want to work here, try and talk to the store manager. Unless you're pretty clearly unable to perform basic tasks and are unable to demonstrate that you can talk to people nicely, you've got a good shot.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations allowed.

Bagger Interview

Bagger
Rochester Hills, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hollywood Markets in April 2010.

Interview Details – It was easy they ask one question, and some people get asked nothing.

Interview Question – Do you play any sports   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Worked for Hollywood Markets? Contribute to the Community!