Hollywood Video Shift Leader Interview Questions

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hollywood Video (Torrance, CA).

Interview

You answer questions that have three choices but need to be answered to the extreme or else you will be docked points. The interview process was easy and the store director just needs to like you.

Negotiation

There is none. It's min wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Hollywood Video

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hollywood Video (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Pretty simple, asked about how trustworthy I was. Interviewed with the manager who asked about my personal experience with people and how my communication skills were.

Negotiation

Very Simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hollywood Video (Queens Village, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

It was an entertaining interview. Felt very lax. First interview was with store manager. Talked in the back room about favorite movies and games. Overall mood was very casual. Nothing difficult at all, was very enjoyable. The attitude and nature of the review reflected the in store vibe and because it was positive from the get go, I knew it would be enjoyable to work there early on.

Interview Questions

• Again, there wasn't anything difficult about the interview. One that I hesitated on was where do you see yourself in 5 years, and then in 10.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation as it was my first job. The first interview led to an interview with the district manager, who called a few days after the first interview. The conversation/interview was even more casual than the last! We walked around the store and talked about how the manager felt about me in the first interview, and then about the movies and games we walked by during the actual interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hollywood Video (Stockton, CA) in November 2008.

Interview

the interview was a very professional one on one inteview. have to interview twice. first with store director and second of all is with the district manager. It first look like it was going to be hard because I knew nothing about videos. but at the end everything seemed to be smooth.

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Hollywood Video in March 2010.

Interview

Long and drawn out. Ended up having 4 different interviews.

Interview Questions

• Asked to practice selling MVP card and preorder... was told that that was the most important part of the hiring process   Answer Question