Hollywood Video Store Manager Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hollywood Video (Seattle, WA) in July 2010.

Interview

Hiring process was good very through training. I filled out a paper job application to get the job. I filled it out in person and I was called back in within a week for a one on one interview then I was called back and hired for the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hollywood Video

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hollywood Video (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process; 1 with a senior manager and 1 with a district manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Im a terrible negotiator so there was no phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hollywood Video (Salinas, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the outgoing store manager. He wasn't very pleasant but I guess I impressed enough to get a bump to an interview with the DM. I then interviewed with the RM and got the position.

Interview Questions

• Give me a situation where you were faced with a tough decision?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate much. I took 2 dollars above the original offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hollywood Video (Baytown, TX) in May 2007.

Interview

Was interviewed and within a couple of days i was hired on.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hollywood Video in May 2010.

Interview

had to have 3 phone interviews and drive to Portland which is 70 miles away to get to the point of getting an offer. I interviewed with a district manager then the human resources manager and finally the regional manager. They wanted me to transfer to their area but I could not accomidate them.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hollywood Video in December 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed then got a call back. That was it.