Hologic

20 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Service Engineer Interview

Field Service Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at Hologic in May 2014.

Interview Details – Company puts way too much emphasis on the pay aspect. First question they will ask you is how much money are you making now in order to screen you out.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to take less money   Answer Question

Quality Control Analyst Interview

Quality Control Analyst
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hologic in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter from IQ Pipeline for the position - I was told it was in the Quality Control department, but they did not specify what group (analytical, micro, etc.) so I was unsure of what to prepare for. The interview consisted of four panels, two people in each panel for a total of 2 hours.
I spoke with managers from all groups within the department, not just the manager for the group with the hiring position. There was no tour of the laboratories.
I was contacted the same day with the job offer.

Interview Question – What process do you follow when an assay is out of specification?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was first hired as a temporary worker so there was no negotiation in the contract - when I was offered a full-time position, I was able to negotiate an increase in salary.

International Project Manager - Diagnostic and Surgical P Interview

International Project Manager - Diagnostic and Surgical P
Marlboro, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hologic in March 2014.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview and 2 in person interviews. I thought they went very well except for whom would be my direct hire flat out told me that she dosnt want me gunning for her job. Why else would I interview at a company if not to move up and use my skills, especially since I was overqualified but I did tell them I have to start over and i am a fast learner, soooo go figure they decided not to move forward with me.

General Accountant Interview

General Accountant

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hologic.

Interview Details – Interview with HR and the hiring manager

Machine Operator Interview

Machine Operator
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hologic in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interview with staffing agency, then went to Production manager.

Interview Question – Do you mind working closely with others?Can you deal with different personalities?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Internal Audit Intern Interview

Internal Audit Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hologic.

Interview Details – The process was easy. Basic questions about your background and resume

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Corporate Marketing Intern Interview

Corporate Marketing Intern
Bedford, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hologic in February 2012.

Interview Details – Two rounds of interviews on-site with marketing team and a total of 5 interviewers.

Interview Question – Are you okay with working in a company in which most employees are women?   Answer Question

Quality & Regulatory Associate Interview

Quality & Regulatory Associate
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hologic in October 2008.

Interview Details – First a phone interview with HR. Basic personality questions and reflecting on resume. Next a sit down with department management. Questions would vary but used the STAR method of response. Overall process was 3 weeks. Received direct call from manager with offer.

Interview Question – What are you passionate about, personally?   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Marlborough, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hologic in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred to Hologic by a former employee, looking for an opportunity in the marketing department. I was initially contacted via email by an HR manager to set up a phone interview. This interview was a few days later, very pleasant conversation asking why I wanted to work for them, what I hoped to bring to the department, etc. This part went very well and I was told I would be contacted by an HR assistant to set up an in person interview the following week. After a week, still no email so I contacted the manager I had spoke with. She apologized and said it would be coming shortly, their office was very busy. Another week passed, still no email. Yet another week passed and I was pretty fed up, but at 3:30 pm I finally received an email detailing that I was scheduled for an interview with 2 project managers and 1 HR rep for the NEXT morning at 9 am. I was shocked that I could not get a response for weeks then was given less than 24 hours notice. In addition, they required me to complete 2 hours worth of online assessments before coming in. Even though I was very busy finishing up my final year of school, I was desperate for a job and accepted the interview that was over 1 hour from my apartment. Got to the campus the next day, very impressive building, very kind and attentive receptionist. Was received shortly after by HR assistant and taken to first project manager. I stepped into his office at 9:02 and was asked if I was a punctual person or if I had made a habit out of being late. This was very rude especially given the circumstances of my notice and the fact that I was there on time waiting for the HR assistant. He was rushed and barely gave me time to answer questions, leaving 10 minutes earlier than the planned 1/2 hour we had to go to a meeting. The next project manager could not have been more pleasant. Very nice conversation, wanted to know me as a person in addition to my accomplishments, but they seemed unsure of who exactly I would be working under. She stayed longer than the allotted time, we clicked and the convo flowed. Next I had a short meeting with the HR manager from the phone interview to discuss particulars more in depth. Two days later, I got an email saying they had gone in a different direction, despite how much the one manager loved me. Guess I got unlucky with having to meet with Mr. Rude on that day. Overall, mixed feelings, some very nice employees, some not so nice ones. Need to streamline their very frustrating hiring process.

Interview Questions

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Burlington, MA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hologic in January 2010.

Interview Details – Great

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Great

Worked for Hologic? Contribute to the Community!