Hologic

Updated Jan 27, 2015
Updated Jan 27, 2015

Sales Support Specialist(SSS) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hologic in January 2015.

Interview was setup by a recruiter and was given strong impression the company had a high level of interest, typical HH...cattlecall ensued. 2 half-hour interviews with 2 sets of people, one did not show, ended up being 2 SSS II, division director, sr SSS. First session went well, second seemed uninterested and a bit unprofessional, I believe one person yawned at me at one point during the second session. No one had nor gave me a business card at any time.

Interview Questions
    • We have a policy and based on this policy we assign sales agents to a queue, some of our sales agents try to move themselves to the front of the queue despite this. What would you tell them?   View Answer

Software Verification and Validation Engineer Interview

Basic Questions: Tell me about yourself. What are your past experiences. Technical questions regarding what you know and what you want to learn. Some engineers will throw curveball questions, but like all case questions the most important this is the logical thought process, not the answer... Although final answer cannot be too out of the blue.

Research Associate II Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Hologic.

I was contacted after responding to online job listing. I had a quick phone interview and was scheduled for an in person interview shortly thereafter. The in persons consisted of four 1:1 interviews conducted back to back to back to back. Same questions were generally asked by each employee.

Quality & Regulatory Associate Interview

It was a long process and after my interview I was assured they'd be in touch within a week. I was told they liked me and would put together an offer. Over a month later, I finally heard back. VERY SLOW decision making process.

Field Service Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Hologic in May 2014.

Company puts way too much emphasis on the pay aspect. First question they will ask you is how much money are you making now in order to screen you out.

International Project Manager - Diagnostic and Surgical P Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlboro, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlboro, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hologic in March 2014.

I had a phone interview and 2 in person interviews. I thought they went very well except for whom would be my direct hire flat out told me that she dosnt want me gunning for her job. Why else would I interview at a company if not to move up and use my skills, especially since I was overqualified but I did tell them I have to start over and i am a fast learner, soooo go figure they decided not to move forward with me.

General Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hologic.

Interview with HR and the hiring manager

Internal Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hologic.

The process was easy. Basic questions about your background and resume

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hologic in April 2012.

I was referred to Hologic by a former employee, looking for an opportunity in the marketing department. I was initially contacted via email by an HR manager to set up a phone interview. This interview was a few days later, very pleasant conversation asking why I wanted to work for them, what I hoped to bring to the department, etc. This part went very well and I was told I would be contacted by an HR assistant to set up an in person interview the following week. After a week, still no email so I contacted the manager I had spoke with. She apologized and said it would be coming shortly, their office was very busy. Another week passed, still no email. Yet another week passed and I was pretty fed up, but at 3:30 pm I finally received an email detailing that I was scheduled for an interview with 2 project managers and 1 HR rep for the NEXT morning at 9 am. I was shocked that I could not get a response for weeks then was given less than 24 hours notice. In addition, they required me to complete 2 hours worth of online assessments before coming in. Even though I was very busy finishing up my final year of school, I was desperate for a job and accepted the interview that was over 1 hour from my apartment. Got to the campus the next day, very impressive building, very kind and attentive receptionist. Was received shortly after by HR assistant and taken to first project manager. I stepped into his office at 9:02 and was asked if I was a punctual person or if I had made a habit out of being late. This was very rude especially given the circumstances of my notice and the fact that I was there on time waiting for the HR assistant. He was rushed and barely gave me time to answer questions, leaving 10 minutes earlier than the planned 1/2 hour we had to go to a meeting. The next project manager could not have been more pleasant. Very nice conversation, wanted to know me as a person in addition to my accomplishments, but they seemed unsure of who exactly I would be working under. She stayed longer than the allotted time, we clicked and the convo flowed. Next I had a short meeting with the HR manager from the phone interview to discuss particulars more in depth. Two days later, I got an email saying they had gone in a different direction, despite how much the one manager loved me. Guess I got unlucky with having to meet with Mr. Rude on that day. Overall, mixed feelings, some very nice employees, some not so nice ones. Need to streamline their very frustrating hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question
    • What do you think you bring to the table that is an asset for this department?   Answer Question

Corporate Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hologic in February 2012.

Two rounds of interviews on-site with marketing team and a total of 5 interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • Are you okay with working in a company in which most employees are women?   Answer Question