Holtec International

Holtec International Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015

2.8

Corporate Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Holtec International.

Interview

The interview went well. It was a laid back environment, and I felt they really valued the responses I was providing. It lasted roughly an hour, and it was not long before I received an offer from them.

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Holtec International in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone call from an HR representative a few days later. Set up a phone interview with him. A week or two later went on site for an in-person interview with some of the hiring managers. Have not heard back in 3 months.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Holtec International (Marlton, NJ).

Interview

I found the job offer on CareerBuilder.com and got a fairly quick response after posting to their ad. After talking to the Human Resource Associate I was brought it only a few days later for an interview. The interview consisted on me meeting with multiple hiring managers and was given a short test. The test was not to difficult and only took me about 30 minutes to complete. Overall was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• The test was unexpected but not difficult.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Holtec International (Marlton, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

I heard through a friend that Holtec was hiring and saw their postings online. Also, I saw that the owner had a building named after him at UPenn so I went on their website and was impressed. I answered one of their website postings and the HR Department emailed me back that day. The HR person I spoke to was very thorough. He asked if I wanted to chat now or set something up later. We talked for 20 minutes (he let me know this was part of the initial interview process). It went smoothly and they invited me in for an interview. There was a formal schedule with 4 interviewers. You can tell that everyone has a lot to do, but they all made time for me. I had a few difficult questions that the technical team asked in which I was not sure of my answers. The process mostly went smoothly. The senior manager I met with was impressive and the HR team was on top of everything - again, very thorough. I received an offer. I would not change my opinion of the Holtec team even if I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• I had a few difficult questions that the technical team asked in which I was not sure of my answers.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Holtec International (Kiev (Ukraine)) in August 2013.

Interview

Filled out an online application for the ongoing project in Kiev, Ukraine cleaning up Chernobyl. Received a phone call from an HR rep approx. 2 months later and set up a phone interview with the Engineering team. The interview was 2 Engineers and 1 higher up (IIRC a VP) who did most of the talking. They were very friendly and had questions mostly related to the nature of my current position. Primary interest was Project Management experience. The phone interview went the full 45 minute period scheduled. The gentlemen on the phone were pleasant and I'd probably enjoy working with them.

They said I'd get a call from the HR guy 'by the end of next week' to discuss next steps. It has now been a month. I've emailed the HR guy a few times with no response. Considering how long it took them to contact me in the first place, who knows.

Interview Questions

• Describe your project management experience? Have you ever had to fight for resources?   Answer Question