Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt

Tax Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt.

Begins with a simple accounting test. Basic info on exam like balance sheet, p&l and t accounts. 30 minute interview with three different people. then lunch with three current staff accountants.

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt.

Phone Interview

Tax Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt.

You go through 2 rounds of interviews. 3 30-min interveiws with managers and partners each time and you also get to meet some staff and seniors. There is also a simple accounting test you need to take. Probably only for lower level staff.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty chill. they really just want to see if you'll fit in .   Answer Question

SLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt in March 2012.

The application for this program was publicized through the university's career website. The application the submission of a resume, a cover letter, and a transcript. The summer leadership program only required one interview to be accepted in the program.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt in October 2011.

On campus interview with hr
    In house interview with hr, partner, manager, and lunch with seniors

The culture is very laid back, maybe too laid back. The people seemed nice, but it was such a small number of people there.

Technically I haven't heard back from them, but I have a feeling I didn't get it.