Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Staff Accountant Interview

Tax Staff Accountant
West Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt.

Interview Details – Begins with a simple accounting test. Basic info on exam like balance sheet, p&l and t accounts. 30 minute interview with three different people. then lunch with three current staff accountants.

Interview Question – What do you like the most about this profession?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt.

Interview Details – Phone Interview

Interview Question – Did you apply elsewhere?   Answer Question

Tax Staff Accountant Interview

Tax Staff Accountant
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt.

Interview Details – You go through 2 rounds of interviews. 3 30-min interveiws with managers and partners each time and you also get to meet some staff and seniors. There is also a simple accounting test you need to take. Probably only for lower level staff.

Interview Question – Pretty chill. they really just want to see if you'll fit in .   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

SLP Interview

SLP
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt in March 2012.

Interview Details – The application for this program was publicized through the university's career website. The application the submission of a resume, a cover letter, and a transcript. The summer leadership program only required one interview to be accepted in the program.

Interview Question – What did you think of your professor?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Auditor
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt in October 2011.

Interview Details – On campus interview with hr
In house interview with hr, partner, manager, and lunch with seniors

The culture is very laid back, maybe too laid back. The people seemed nice, but it was such a small number of people there.

Technically I haven't heard back from them, but I have a feeling I didn't get it.

Interview Question – Strength/weakness   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt employees and interview candidates.