Holtz Rubenstein Reminick / H.R.T.S.

www.hrts-ltd.com
  www.hrts-ltd.com

Holtz Rubenstein Reminick / H.R.T.S. Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Holtz Rubenstein Reminick / H.R.T.S.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Holtz Rubenstein Reminick / H.R.T.S. in October 2012.

I was selected for the first round of interviews through on-campus recruiting. Going into the interview, I wasn't very interested in the firm and didn't know much about it. I did not really want to work there so I seemed pretty disinterested during the interview. The guy who interviewed me was real nice and I was only asked resume-based questions (I hate behavioral questions). I asked about their upcoming office move to Penn Plaza and it seemed like they are growing. Got an email within 10 days stating that I was not selected for the second round of interviews (no surprise).

Interview Questions

Tax Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

The process took a weekinterviewed at Holtz Rubenstein Reminick / H.R.T.S. in September 2010.

Interview process was quick, as they have a high turnover in certain areas, and hire and fire based on seasonal needs.

Interview Questions