Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale

Updated Sep 27, 2014

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale

Customer Service Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale in August 2014.

Apply online and hr calls you in for interview. Then you interview with department manager. Also expect a peer interview with at least 3 other associates. They did boy warn me they would need my actual ss card. I don't carry that with me.

Environmental Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale in June 2014.

Initial Interview was easy, typical questions about your previous employment history and asking about your personality and future goals. Had a second interview immediately with the hiring manager where he did the majority of the talking basically explaining the job in detail

Interview Questions
    • Describe A Time You Went Above And Beyond To Achieve Something?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale.

The nurse recruiter was awesome. Made you feel relaxed didn't even know I was being interviewed

Interview Questions
    • Give examples of when you were a patients advocate but had to defy a drs order   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Fort Lauderdale in April 2010.

I applied online and received an email from HR requesting a phone interview. The phone interview with HR lasted approximately 20 minutes and I was then scheduled for a phone interview with the VP. That phone interview lasted approximately one half-hour. I was then invited to come in for personal interviews the following week. I met with the VP once more and had a subsequent interview with another financial analyst. I was also given a computer skills test.
    Overall, I had a mixed experience with the interview process. On the one hand, kudos for their responsiveness and communication throughout the whole interview process. They will not waste their time or yours and will keep you well informed. On the other hand, in the Finance Dept, they were very serious and stoic and that could be intimidating. Specifically in my case, once I got to the real details of my what my day to day work would be, I knew this was not right for me...but they knew it too, and no time was wasted.
    One last note and my only complaint: A computer skills test should be done on a computer, not on printouts.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Holy Cross Hospital?   View Answer