Holy Cross Hospital Silver Spring MD Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Pyxis Systems Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Silver Spring, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Silver Spring MD in June 2014.

I got a call to come in for an interview and met with the pharmacy manager. The interview was for 10am. The interviewer and her assistant did not show up until 10:15 and cut the interview short due to a meeting. Two weeks later, no response. I emailed the manager and she never responded to my email. I finally decided to call the main hospital number and ask for HR. I spoke to a recruiter there who had no record of an interview. She then promised to check into it and call me back. 5 days later I received a call that I needed to do a phone interview, I informed the gentleman that I had already come in for an interview. The gentleman transferred me to the recruiter who set a phone screen up for 9am for the next day. WEll the next day arrived and no phone call., or email. NOTHING! These people have no regards for time and communication does not seem to be huge here.

Registered Nurse Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Silver Spring MD in February 2014.

I submitted my application online and received a call from recruitment several weeks later. I was then scheduled to interview with the unit manager, who asked questions that were generated from the personality survey I completed with my online application. She then scheduled me to shadow on the unit for 4 hours. I completed the 4 hours of shadowing, then the unit manager sent me to HR where I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    I was able to have time off for an already-scheduled vacation put into my offer (unpaid, because it was less than 90 days into employment).

Executive Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Silver Spring, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Silver Spring MD in July 2009.

One interview with manager and executive assistant to the President; interview went pretty smoothly. My perception of the organization was and is that the company was somewhat not progressive with the times in terms of cultural attitudes and computer technology. (As of Aug. 2013, they have finally upgraded from Microsoft 2000 to Microsoft 2010)

I was able to negotiate and received a few dollars more with the HR recruiter assigned to filling the position

Registered Nurse Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Silver Spring MD.

recruiter calls first- interview with her. brought to unit to meet with manager. hired shortly after.

Interview Questions
    no room. they have a chart based on years experience.

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Holy Cross Hospital Silver Spring MD in October 2011.

I was contacted two months after I had applied online for the position. I was contacted by a recruiter to come in for a face-to-face interview. I interviewed with the recruiter for about 45 min, before being passed on to a departmental manager with whom I would be working. I interviewed with this individual for about 30 min., and the manager was nice enough to introduce me to many of the current employees, and assured me this was a place to work. My referral sources were contacted the very next day, and one of them was told that an offer would be given. Two days went by and I had not heard from the recruiter. I then emailed and called her before she called me in for a second interview. When I came in for the second interview, I met with one more individual along with the recruiter. They seemed impressed by my qualifications. However, 1 week later I received an email stating that I did not receive an offer. I was disappointed and could not understand why I was not given an offer. When I asked the recruiter, she stated that I did not possess a background in acute care, although that was evident in my resume? I don't feel that the decision was truthful, and that the recruiter did a poor job discussing her concerns with me.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience in scheduling for over 200 employees?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Holy Cross Hospital Silver Spring MD

Worked for Holy Cross Hospital Silver Spring MD? Contribute to the Community!