Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Hha Interview

Phila, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center in February 2009.

Interview Details – started at their hha program and the interviewing and hiring process was great

Negotiation Details – none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Phila, PA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was wanting to get out of an inpatient unit . My niece heard of my job need and had an hr friend call me. The hr staff person called me and i had an interview in 2 days. The experience was pleasant and the second interview happened in another day and was a bit more profession oriented. I had a panel of minister, team leader, supervisor and ceo.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was fast and not negotianal

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center employees and interview candidates.