Home Buyers Warranty

Updated Jan 7, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Home Buyers Warranty

Integrated Sales Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Home Buyers Warranty in December 2014.

After submitting my resume, I was contacted by email, given an online skills assessment and invited for an interview. The interview took about an hour (it could have been faster but we are both talkers). As it was a sales interview, I went for a close on the position and was advised that they needed to talk to their boss before making an offer. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any particularly tough questions. Standard sales interview stuff like "Give an example of a time that you had to change your sales process to earn a sale"   Answer Question
    Not much negotiating... In hindsight, I may have been able to get a little more but I really needed the job so I didn't want to miss the opportunity over a couple bucks.

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Home Buyers Warranty in June 2012.

I applied for the job and got a call back maybe within three weeks. I was intervied originally for a different position. I recieved a call maybe three weeks after the interview. I was offered a different position so I accepted it. After that I was asked to come to the office to fill out paper work for a background check. After I passed (of course) I was asked to start on a Thursday.

No negotiation

Rep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Home Buyers Warranty in October 2009.

all b.s. still who you know not what you know

no negotiation from there end. take it or leave it

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Home Buyers Warranty in April 2011.

Interview with Regional Vice President, Phone Interview with Vice President of Sales, One on One Interview with Vice President of Sales.

Interview Questions
    Negoitate a higher base. Do not sign a non compete