Home City Ice

Home City Ice Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Home City Ice

Delivery Interview

Met with John Underwood in Nashville, TN at their satellite terminal. Very quick and was hired on the spot.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Home City Ice in May 2012.

I applied online via the company website, then forgot I had applied until about 2 weeks later when I got a call for an interview. The actual interview was very simple, it basically consisted of the manager asking a few basic questions, followed by explaining the pay system, as it is based on a number of factors.

Interview Questions
    • It was a pretty straightforward interview, no surprises, really.   Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodridge, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodridge, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Home City Ice in May 2010.

Isn't much of an interview at Home City. They take in route drivers like candy, the ones that survive they keep the ones that leave, they leave. Its much like a hire and fire policy. Idk, the dumb ones stick around and think they are making great money for their labor when in reality they have the qualifications (CDL) to make a lot more money. But hey, thats people confining themselves to one set of beliefs. Closed-minded.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't really ask any questions, they just hire you   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Home City Ice in July 2011.

they called me up on the phone and asked me to come in. i went and took a drug test then got the job. you then have to watch training videos and take a test on them. you then take a tour of the plant and vehicles and learn how to load ice. you ride with someone for 5 days then you go out on your own.