Home Depot

Very Easy Interview

Department Supervisor Interview

Department Supervisor
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Home Depot in October 2012.

Interview Details – I went through 3 interviews each about week or so apart. the whole atmospere was very unprofessional. The offices and rooms were dirty and messy. I looked passed all that because I wanted to work there. In hind site I should have followed my gut impression. The way the management behaved was just like their offices - dirty and messy.

Interview Question – Pretty basic stuff. Designed for inexperienced or less seasoned individuals.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – didn't negotiate

Freight Associate Interview

Phoenix, AZ

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Home Depot in January 2012.

Interview Details – Good fast process, interviewed by a juior level supervisor who couldn't maintain eye cocntact and had trouble reading the scripted interview questions. Had secnd interview with the store manager who was much better and much more knowledgeable. Hired on the spot and tokk drug test. Awaiting results of background check.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult coworker   Answer Question
  • Role play: I am looking to build a dog house, can you help me?   View Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Home Depot in March 2008.

Interview Details – Had to take a 4 part test on retail & business knowledge. Pretty easy with any experience. Fair process, took 4 weeks after test to be called for interview. Two weeks later was called with offer, had to complete drug and background check. Started within a week of successful completion

Interview Question – Describe a time that you didn't agree with your supervisor and how did you deal with this?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Home Depot? Contribute to the Community!

Home Depot Videos

Home Depot – Why Work for Us?

Our Company When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. The Company created the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Home Depot interview questions and advice in Phoenix, AZ. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Home Depot employees and interview candidates.