Home Depot

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Tool Rental Manager Interview

Flushing, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Home Depot in March 2008.

Interview Details – Human resource associate and assistant manager

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR, Assistant Manager,Manager

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Tool Rental Manager Interview

Boulder, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Home Depot in July 2008.

Interview Details – I knew the store manager from working at THD from a previous store, when I went in I did not interview with him but with the assistant store manager who would be over me. We did the normal questions thing, some role-playing. Besides knowing the store manager I probably got the job because I said I will take the initiative to learn my self and work hard to keep the department running smoothly with out needing outside help.

Interview Question – If you have an irate customer what will you do?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Home Depot

Worked for Home Depot? Contribute to the Community!

Home Depot Videos

Home Depot – Why Work for Us?

Our Company When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. The Company created the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Home Depot Tool Rental Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Home Depot employees and interview candidates.