Home Furniture

Home Furniture Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Home Furniture

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Home Furniture in June 2011.

Its start with a good gratings. 1 question was about my education qualification. As that fulfill their expectation it goes with further question on my experience. as i had just experience of couple of years i went through some technical questions. The interview took about 45 minutes. I return with my employer satisfied face. 3 days later i got an appointment letter with a offer of a good salary. And i joined as a Manager.
    There were about 35 people give their interview that day. But i had the confident on myself and differently by the help Of all mighty Allah. i succeeded.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was '' Assume that you get the Job. and you continue that for next 5 years. One day morning you walk up and heard you are being sack from you job. what will you do then?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Home Furniture in September 2008.

Met with the owners, husband and wife. They were both very pleasant and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't really any difficult questions. The interview was pleasant.   View Answer
    It was a base wage plus commission. There wasn't anything needed to negotiate with.