Home Instead Senior Care

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Care Giver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Highland Village, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Village, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care in April 2012.

They hand you a bunch of paperwork to fill out and when you are finished they then ask you questions about why you would be good for the position. Typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Many say care giving is a thankless job to have, what is your position on this assertion?   Answer Question

They offered me eight dollars an hour, no benefits, no guarantee of hours, no compensation for gas/travel, no PTO, and also wanted me to do 2 hours of training unpaid. I asked if I got my CNA what I would be paid, and they would increase my hourly wages to 9 an hour.

Other Interview Reviews for Home Instead Senior Care

Care Giver Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care.

I spoke with someone on the phone and they directed me to the website to apply online and filled out the application and went to the office for a face to face interview. They checked references and background check and I was hired and had a drug test and started working shortly after my orientation

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected or difficult questions asked. Everything was upfront and open all across the board.   Answer Question

Worked for Home Instead Senior Care? Contribute to the Community!