Home Paramount Pest Control Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Home Paramount Pest Control

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Home Paramount Pest Control (Baltimore, MD) in November 2012.

Interview

Had several interviews over a four week period. Was offered a job almost immediately once the background check was completed. Drug test and driving record required.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered, I countered, they accepted.

Pest Control Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Paramount Pest Control (Baltimore, MD) in October 2011.

Interview

Was only asked about past pest control experience, and about my ability to peddle pest control services. It was all fairly random. They didn't really ask for specifics. They asked just how hungry I was to sell. I replied that I could use a ham sandwich and some potato chips..BBQ would be my favorite. A cold bottle of Yoohoo would seal the deal. I think that is how they whole thing went. I could be wrong.

Interview Questions

• How many years of pest control experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase? HA! They advised me that I would get a "base pay" of $300 a week. If I sold enough (I forget the ridiculous amount), I would get commission. Never saw a dime of any commission I should have earned.