Home Properties Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Home Properties

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Home Properties (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Had a phone interview with a guy in NY then an in person interview at the office I worked at. After that I took a drug test and they performed a background check and I was offered the position.

Maintenance Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Home Properties in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a call in about 9 days. The initial phone interview was done and information was passed along to the hiring manager for consideration. I received a call the following day to set up a face to face interview. In about 2-3 days I had the first of two on-site interviews. I interviewed with the site manager and service manager. They were very straightforward with their expectations and goals for the community. They asked about my experience and background in the field. They were very open and honest about the current position. I felt the interview went well. I was then contacted about a second interview with the regional manager. She asked similar questions to the previous interview, also some questions to get a feel for my personality and if I'd be a good fit with the team. I then took an online questionnaire. In about a weeks time I received a call telling me Im being considered for hire pending a drug screen and background check. I then went in to sign off on the background check and pick up paperwork for the drug screen. Took drug screen same day. In about another week I received a call stating i was cleared for hire.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Home Properties (Marlborough, MA) in December 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by HR within a couple of hires after applying on line. I was given an interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• All questions were typical of an interview and nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Home Properties in October 2011.

Interview

This was pretty easy. Went into the leasing office and met with the Manager and Region Manager. They asked open ended questions which made it very easy for me. once done I was told I raised the bar but would have to wait several weeks because they had other people to interview. I got a call the next day offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told the rate started at 12.00 but I negotiated it to 15.00

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Meadow, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Home Properties (East Meadow, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

First the recruiter called and st up an appointment to see the community manager, than the are manager will see you and ask questions. Finally the made the decision and called me. After that they do a background check and a drug test. Everything went smoothly and everyone were very nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.