Home Team Pest Defense

Updated Jun 27, 2014
Updated Jun 27, 2014

2.3

Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Home Team Pest Defense.

Telephone interview by the Regional VP and then a face to face interview with him a week later. Several weeks later a personal interview with the GM and Production manager. Then a shadow day and the offer came. They conducted a background investigation and set up a physical and drug screening. The process takes a long time to complete.

Interview Questions
    • More of a conversation about your leadership experiences and style.   View Answer

Offer was too low and we could not reach an agreement.

Warranty Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Home Team Pest Defense.

Hiring process takes a few days, after all paperwork is done you will be sent to take a drug test, results may take 3 days and once completed you are called back for planning your training. You may be required to take a curse and pass it to be able to deal with customers.

Interview Questions
    No much room for negotiating, is an open case to accept their offer or just not to accept.

Pest Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Home Team Pest Defense in May 2012.

Interview with service manager and background and drugscreen.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Home Team Pest Defense in May 2010.

About the typical interview. They had a brand new manager who had just been promoted and never had a managers job before. He seem quite nice at first. Overall the branch seemed like a nice office. They had no one in the lobby to greet any one though. That was odd.

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Home Team Pest Defense in March 2010.

I applied online and was contacted via email to schedule an interview. The person who contacted me was so pleasant and cheerful.

I interviewed with the initial contact and the GM. They were both very friendly and professional. They went through a barrage of behavioral and situational questions, but I felt at ease throughout the entire conversation, which lasted about an hour. They are a great group of people with a lot of passion and enthusiasm. It was the most enjoyable interview I have ever had!

They invited me for a second interview, but I declined due to their work schedule, 11am to 8pm, which was not a fit due to personal commitments.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was if I've ever taken any personality tests at work such as Myers-Briggs, etc., and if I know what my "type" was.   View Answer

Taexx Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Home Team Pest Defense in April 2009.

I had a face to face interview with the management team on the first interview.
    I had a second interview with the general manager on the second.
    I was offered the position by phone

Interview Questions
    There was negotiation, I was offered a salary and because I didn't act quickly they offered me more money.