HomeAway

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Manager1 Interview

Engineer Manager1
San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at HomeAway in October 2010.

Interview Details – They asked me to write a linked list for my technical interview. This is the most standard and hilariously lame question to ask a software engineer candidate. I wasn't even applying to be a software engineer but they said they had to give me the question anyway. Awkward silence ensued as I told them it was ridiculous.

The guys were super nice though. The company is moving quick so it could be a great place for somebody else.

Interview Question – Linked List.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at HomeAway

Worked for HomeAway? Contribute to the Community!

HomeAway Videos

HomeAway – Why Work for Us?

HomeAway, Inc. based in Austin, Texas, the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing approximately 890,000 paid listings of vacation rental homes in 190 countries… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HomeAway Engineer Manager1 interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HomeAway employees and interview candidates.