HomeAway Revenue Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (7)
- Software Engineering (5)
- Customer Support Representative (3)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Intern (2)
- SEO Analyst (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Marketing Intern (1)
- Senior Software Engineer In Test (1)
- Revenue Analyst (1)
- Sales (1)
- Human Resources Business Partner (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Data Quality Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer Internship (1)
- Engineer Manager1 (1)
- Senior Ruby On Rails/Java Software Developer (1)
- Trust & Security (1)
- Operations Director (1)
- Sales Agent (1)
- Software Engineer - Intern (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Java Developer (1)
Revenue Analyst Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 3 days - interviewed at HomeAway in February 2012.
Interview Details – Initial phone interview was with Human Resources and then 3 days later an interview with the hiring manager.
About a week after the interview with the hiring manager they sent me an Excel test to complete. They indicated that they absolutely wanted to move forward but they wanted to guage my Excel skills. I assume that I did not do well on their test. I did not hear from them again.
The test consisted of naming a range, data validation and utilizing sumif(s) to summarize data.
Interview Question – What was the most exciting thing you ever did with excel? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at HomeAway