HomeAway

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Revenue Analyst Interview

Austin, TX

The process took 3 days - interviewed at HomeAway in February 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview was with Human Resources and then 3 days later an interview with the hiring manager.

About a week after the interview with the hiring manager they sent me an Excel test to complete. They indicated that they absolutely wanted to move forward but they wanted to guage my Excel skills. I assume that I did not do well on their test. I did not hear from them again.

The test consisted of naming a range, data validation and utilizing sumif(s) to summarize data.

Interview Question – What was the most exciting thing you ever did with excel?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at HomeAway

Worked for HomeAway? Contribute to the Community!

HomeAway Videos

HomeAway – Why Work for Us?

HomeAway, Inc. based in Austin, Texas, the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing approximately 890,000 paid listings of vacation rental homes in 190 countries… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HomeAway Revenue Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HomeAway employees and interview candidates.