HomeBanc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Miami, FL

I applied online - interviewed at HomeBanc in January 2009.

Interview Details – Phone screen interview which was then followed by a face to face interview in a panel format. After this was completed a computerized test was administered and a background check done. If this was passed you were invited back for a final interview with hiring manager and human resources. Took about two weeks to get an answer back.

Interview Question – None very standard questions asked during interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to get more with some negotiation.

Mid Level Developer Interview

Mid Level Developer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HomeBanc in February 2008.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with the director of Information Technology Department. Mostly just basic questions, feeling me out to see if I would fit with the group. Then came in for a more detailed interview with the director. After that was interviewed by the web development team lead. Then followed by the application database development lead.

Interview Questions

Worked for HomeBanc? Contribute to the Community!