HomeBanc Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at HomeBanc

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online – interviewed at HomeBanc in January 2009.

Phone screen interview which was then followed by a face to face interview in a panel format. After this was completed a computerized test was administered and a background check done. If this was passed you were invited back for a final interview with hiring manager and human resources. Took about two weeks to get an answer back.

Interview Questions
    I was able to get more with some negotiation.

Mid Level Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HomeBanc in February 2008.

Had a phone interview with the director of Information Technology Department. Mostly just basic questions, feeling me out to see if I would fit with the group. Then came in for a more detailed interview with the director. After that was interviewed by the web development team lead. Then followed by the application database development lead.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between a data adapter and a data reader?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between build and rebuild in VS   Answer Question