HomeNet, Inc.

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
West Chester, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at HomeNet, Inc. in April 2011.

Interview Details – It was technical phone interview with code being shared via an online service. After logging into the service I was given 4 questions including a Hello World and a syntax review. No question was terribly hard and all could have been answered by an entry level developer with access to Google and a compiler. All of the provided questions were related to C# and .Net. No algorithm or theory related questions were given and the interview was done in 15 minutes, when it was originally scheduled to last an hour.

When I found out that they had decided not to extend an offer, the reason given was that I appeared to be more of a Java programmer than C#. Oh well, at least the story got me entrance to this site.

Interview Question – Write Hello World in C#.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for HomeNet, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HomeNet, Inc. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HomeNet, Inc. employees and interview candidates.