Homebase Limited

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.7

Customer Service Assistant TEMPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staines, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staines, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Homebase Limited in May 2014.

Interview was easy and involved simple question like what is your favourite film and group exercises. Had to sell a product to the manager. Very easy. Most of the other group where teenagers (I was 40). Quite professionally conducted with the store manager. The process is quite quick and obviously favoured to young adults for the temp jobs. Looked like a good place to work on a temp basis.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult for my background. Teenagers would need to be confident people.   Answer Question

Merchandise Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Homebase Limited in January 2012.

Two face to face interviews with two interviewers each time.
    Online verbal and numerical reasoning tests.
    Online personality test.

Maximum package on offer

Customer Service Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Homebase Limited in July 2010.

I sent by post an application form for the position of customer service Assistant. In 2 weeks time I have received a phone call inviting me to an interview. At the interview we were 4 people. We all attended a Group Interview and then we individually had a 15 min 1:1 interview. I got a phone call later in the day telling me that I was successful in the interview and I was offered the job with immediate start.

Interview Questions
    • what was the most difficult thing you have experienced in your life?   View Answer